Nov 13, 2008

I've been tagged...

Kristin tagged me to share 6 things about me.

The rules are as following:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post.
5. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know your entry is up.

Random Facts

1. I was adopted and just recently met my biological sister for the FIRST time!
2. I'm part American Indian.
3. I've never broken any of my bones.
4. I've had more miscarriages than successful pregnancies.
5. I think Papillons are the most beautiful dogs in the world.
6. I have a 'thing' for dream catchers.

Now my problem sets in... I only know 2 bloggers... so what do I do now!?!?

I'm going to tag Christa and Kristin. LOL

1 comment:

Snap Happy Photography said...

Pam I didn 't know you were part American Indian. With your coloring I would suspect it, but that doesn't alway apply!

I am too, but you wouldn't ever know unless I tell you.

Crow
Appache