Oct 30, 2008

I'm so tired of being in pain.

I have vulvodynia and a whole host of other issues 'down stairs' that keep me in pain a majority of the time. It hurts to sit, stand, lay down, walk, run... whatever. But ya know, I'm a Mom... so I gotta keep going even when it hurts so bad all I wanna do is cry. I was going to a physical therapist for this, but there were issues with the office (messing up appointment times, putting me with the wrong therapist) and I don't go there anymore. I found another therapy place in Louisville via Google just a bit ago and will give them a call when they open. I also found a good place for some online support... http://www.secretsuffering.com/. I'm not exactly sure why I didn't come across this when I was diagnosed with all of this prior to my hysterectomy.

This week has been bad for me, pain wise. I'm sure it's a direct result of sitting in the car for 8 hours to drive to Atlanta. (Kaleigh and I went with Billy's Mom, Sister and Aunt to see Wicked, which was really AWESOME!!) The car ride put me into a pain cycle that I'm having trouble getting out of right now. I broke down about 10 minutes ago and took a 'happy pill' I had left over from the c-section. I hope it kicks in soon. Maybe when it does, I'll be able to lay down and get some rest.

1 comment:

Kristin said...

I'm so sorry honey. I know how much you hoped the hysterectomy would cure this. I'll call later. Love you dear.