Oct 10, 2008

Ok, so I'm not so great at this blogging stuff!

I post once several months ago and then that's it?! Yeesh... someone slap me with a wet noodle. LOL

So much has happened since that last post.... YES, I met my sister and she's WONDERFUL! And I have a nephew and a niece who are simply adorable!

I've just recently returned from my 2nd visit to see my sister and her family. This time, I took the 3 kids and the dog with me and we drove. Believe it or not, it was a rather uneventful 12 hour trip! No one puked, no one had any accidents... of course, I think they were as good as they were because of the DVD players in the van. Kaleigh and Wyatt also had their DS's with them and played them until the batteries ran down. (We managed to find the car charger for the return trip.) Thank GOODNESS for technology!!!

This time, Julie and I took all 5 kids to Olan Mills and had some pictures taken. You can see lots of pictures here from both trips. We were all sad to go home after our short visit, but it was great to know that we could all get along for a few days! It makes me sad sometimes to think of all the time we lost... just because I didn't search before I did. (Apparently Bambie (Mom) told her not to look for me.)

Well, I think that's it for now. I'll try to be better at this, I promise! :)

No comments: