Oct 12, 2008

Sunday, Sunday

Billy's off to work (again) and took Kaleigh with him this time. The boys and I just came in from playing out back and they're now watching the "Thomas" movie in the other room. I figured this was as good a time as any to get some blogging done. HA!!

Life needs to slow down just a teeny bit... after looking at my calendar, I'm really trying to work out HOW I managed to get myself so loaded down with STUFF to do! Our chorus has a show coming up on October 18th. Now, don't get me wrong, I'm really excited about the show, I really am! I just never realized how much work I was getting myself into by volunteering. I do like what I'm doing to help and am kinda 'in my element' while working with sounds and whatnot. I just didn't realize I had so much other stuff going on right now. Add to that, for some unknown reason I volunteered to be a Room Mom and it entails MUCH more than I ever expected!! And then add the quartet to the mix and Girl Scouts and Billy going out of town for work and stuff the kids are doing for school and helping my parents find a house here in Louisville and Toontown... >sigh< I'll sleep when I'm dead, right? lol

Well, I'm off to catch up on housework now. Even though I really don't wanna... wah.

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Are you sure you aren't writing about my life (minus the singing)? {{{Hugs}}} chica!